Monday, October 19, 2009

Reflecting on my beat blog

I chose to write my beat blog on existing or emergent local and socially responsible investment opportunities. I chose the title "Innovative Investments" because I liked the aliteration and I feel like it allows for a pretty wide scope. I feel like there are some significant personal branding issues for me to sort out. While I feel this exercise has informed my brief bio that I am using on various social networking sites, I'm still unsure about how to narrow it to just a few keywords, and then how I apply this to my blog. I don't have any professional experience with investing, so my information is all research-based, but I would like to use my real name and build some personal authority or some level of percieved expertise around these innovative mechanisms for investing. I hope to resolve this with my personal branding buddies and polish up my profiles/blog this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment