What worked for me:
- I really liked that we were able to select our own topics for the beat blogs. It allowed for me to tailor it to enhance and be enhanced by the other work I was doing at BGI.
- Although I feel like my personal branding is still a work in progress, I truly enjoyed the experience of thinking about this critically and getting some feedback from my peers.
What did work as well for me:
- The course layout on the channel was overwhelming to me and therefore hindered my ability to really mine the wealth of information that was placed there. I know that you are saavy about web layouts and that there has been a lot of feedback and ideas about how to make the student interface with the course more effective so I have complete confidence that this issue is being addressed
Thanks for the course!
No comments:
Post a Comment