What do I consider my personal identity?
I consider my personal identity to be a leader. Calm, considerate listener. My personal identity expressed in this way is relational what is it without others? Deep inside
My personal identity is imaginative and delicate. Strong individuality, yet tied to my environment and things that shape me. Friend. Generous doer. I take time to ensure fulfillment, of myself, of lovers.
A lover
Passionate, able, sensitive, I feel these are my exclusive identity, only fully shared with a few. They have been assimilated, I am them and carry them with me to share with the world.
What are my core competencies?
Listening, to the words, for the feelings, to the hearts of the people. More than that thought since I feel this has been learned to some extent, I have the core competency of Impact Vision. Large scale sight, rather, oversight, of projects, actions, words, emotions, relationships. “Like an eagle who soars over the river and can see from 50, 100, 500 ft up, the salmon in the current,” says a teammate. Problem solving is my thing.
My purpose is…
To live in my shoes. Every advantage, every ignorance, every success, and every failure. To carry these forward as the tools that I have in order to make my lovers happy. No, not MAKE, but help or support them to happiness. This is ultimately a spiritual awakeming, however it is most comfortable to me if unnamed, personal. As my group of lovers expands (at breakneck speed) this purpose grows. A welcome form of “scope creep.”
No comments:
Post a Comment